Fitbit Alta Brief
The brief was to provide headline and copy options for the following images to promote the Fitbit Alta, a fitness tracking wristband/bracelet. The completed full page ad was to run in ABC1 women’s magazines (Stylist, Elle, Red) with a target audience of women aged 18 – 60.
- Key Points the client wished to emphasise were:
- The Fitbit can be worn all day and night and track all movement due to its auto exercise recognition software.
- It also goes into auto sleep mode and has a vibrating alarm
- It will remind the wearer to move it they have been still for some time
- It has a call and text alert function
- It has a number of accessory bands meaning it will go with any outfit/any occasion
Word limit: 70
Never Miss Your Personal Best
From reps and steps, to how you slept, to calls and texts – all recorded without pushing a button! Stay active with friendly reminders to move. Wake naturally with the gentle vibrating alarm. Switch up your look with accessory bands.
Fitbit Alta. Your personal best.
All Day, Everyday…Fitbit Alta
Woke gently with vibrating alarm, sleep reading 7.5 hours, great! Only 1 ‘inactivity alert’ in office. Gym time! Good workout stats – recorded without even pushing a button! Missed call & text from Nathan, love knowing this when parted from mobile! Dinner ‘do’ tonight. Switched accessory band, matched dress perfectly!
In the Know, on the Go
From reps and steps, to how you slept, to calls and texts – all recorded without pushing a button! Stay active with friendly reminders to move. Wake naturally with the vibrating alarm. Fit in effortlessly with accessory bands to match your outfit. From park run to school run, you’re always in the loop.
Fitness Tracking with Style.
Track all your activity, workouts and sleep without pushing a button.
Change up your look by switching accessory bands
Stay focussed with call and text alerts
Keep active with friendly reminders to keep moving
Wake naturally with gentle vibrating alarm